General Conditions of Use
Waterbath hooves is a web platform, available at http://www.lessabotsdemarie.com/ (the 'Site’).
This Site is published by M & A, EURL to the capital of 2 000 euros, having its head office located at the 5 impasse franchemont, Paris and registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Paris under the identification number 510 047 343, (hereinafter 'The Editor'). De Marie's hooves are available to users (the 'Users’).
The Sabots De Marie Is hosted by SHOPIFY, CORPORATION, whose registered office is located at 150 Elgin Street Suite 800 Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1L4 Canada. This host can be contacted at this e-mail address: email@example.com.
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (the "Conditions' Or taken as a whole, theContract') is to define the terms and conditions governing the relationships between Users and M & A. In case of non-compliance with the terms of these Conditions, M & A Reserves the right to take any measure in order to preserve its interests and in particular to ensure its execution.
The User undertakes during each of his visits on the Platform to respect all the present Conditions without any reservation. Consequently, the User acknowledges having read the Conditions and agrees to be bound by these provisions. If the User accesses the Platform on behalf of a company or any other legal entity, it is nevertheless personally bound by this Agreement.
ARTICLE 1ER: SITE OBJECT
The Site allows the User to access in particular the following services: sale of footwear, accessories, articles of decoration (the or theService (s)’) .
M & A, in accordance with these Conditions, grants Users a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right of access to Services on a strictly personal basis. Any use of the Platform contrary to its purpose is strictly prohibited and constitutes a breach of these provisions.
ARTICLE 2: ACCESS TO THE SITE
To be eligible for the Service, the User may be a natural or legal person.
M & A Reserves the right to suspend or refuse access to the Site by one or more Users.
ARTICLE 3: SITE MANAGEMENT
The Publisher implements technical solutions necessary to allow continuous access to the site for the User. However, it reserves the right to limit or suspend access to all or part of the Site at any time, without prior notice. Such an interruption may, in particular, be made necessary for reasons of maintenance of the site or its contents, or for any other reason deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site by the Publisher.
Use of the Platform requires a connection and an internet browser. The platform can be accessed at http://www.lessabotsdemarie.com/. In order to ensure a smooth operation of the Site, it is specified that the Site is optimized for:
- A screen resolution of 1280 × 768 pixels;
- The latest versions of the Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers.
All materials and software necessary for access to the Platform and the use of the Services remain exclusively the responsibility of the User.
ARTICLE 4: REPORTING
The user has the opportunity to contact the Publisher to report any illegal or manifestly inappropriate behaviour or content. Such an alert can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: USE OF PLATFORM SERVICES
Users are prohibited from:
1. To transmit, publish, distribute, register or destroy any material, in particular the contents of Les Sabots De Marie, in violation of the laws or regulations in force concerning the collection, processing or transfer of personal information;
2. To disseminate data, information, or content that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting violence, or politically, racist or xenophobic, and in general any content that is contrary to the laws and regulations in force or to good morals;
3. To reference or create links to any content or information available from the sites of Les Sabots De Marie, except express, prior and written agreement of M & A ;
4. To use any information, content or data present on the Site in order to propose a service considered to be competitive at Les Sabots De Marie.
5. To sell, exchange or sell information, content or data on the Platform or Service proposed by the Platform, without the express written consent of M & A ;
6. Reverse Engineering, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise attempt to obtain source code in relation to any underlying intellectual property used to provide all or part of the Services;
7. Use manual or automated software or devices, coding robots or other means to access, explore, extract or index any page of the Site;
8. To endanger or attempt to endanger the digital security of Les Sabots De Marie. This includes attempts to control, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to violate security or authentication measures without express prior authorization;
9. To counterfeit or use the products, logos, marks or any other element protected by the intellectual property rights of M & A;
10. Simulate the appearance or operation of the Site, for example, by having a mirror effect;
11. To disturb or disturb, directly or indirectly, Les Sabots De Marie, or impose a disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of the Site, or attempt to transmit or activate computer viruses via or on the Site.
It is recalled that violations of system or network security can lead to civil and criminal prosecution. M & A Checks the absence of such a violation and may appeal to the judicial authorities to prosecute, where appropriate, Users who have participated in such violations.
Users agree to use the Site in a fair manner, in accordance with its purpose and the legal, regulatory, present and current terms and conditions.
ARTICLE 6: INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content of the Site, including designs, text, graphics, images, videos, information, logos, icons, software, audio and other files belongs to M & A, which is the sole owner of all the relevant intellectual property rights.
Any representation and/or reproduction and/or partial or total exploitation of the content and services offered by Les Sabots De Marie, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written consent of M & A, is strictly prohibited and would be subject to prosecution.
ARTICLE 7: PERSONAL DATA
This data is provided by Users who voluntarily and expressly accept these Terms and Conditions for M & A To process, disclose or transfer this data to any third party so as to enable (i) the User to take full advantage of the Services and functions offered by the Site, (ii) to prevent fraud and/or (iii) for statistical purposes.
Personal data is stored by M & A For processing in connection with the use of Services. They are kept for as long as necessary for the contribution of the Services and functions offered by the Site.
The User still owns the information about it that it passes to M & A. It has, in accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, according to its consolidated version as at 24 March 2020, a right of access, rectification and deletion of personal data relating to it, as well as the right to object to the disclosure of such data to third parties for just cause.
The User may exercise his rights by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The User may also exercise his rights by writing to the following mailing address: 5 IMPASSE FRANCHEMONT, 75011.
A reply to the User's request will be sent to him within 30 days.
ARTICLE 8: RESPONSIBILITY
It is recalled that the data published by Users and the information shared by Users may be captured and exploited by other Users or third parties. In this sense, M & A Does not guarantee respect for the ownership of these data, it is the responsibility of the User to take all necessary steps to preserve the ownership of his data.
M & A Does not guarantee the operation without interruption or error of operation of the Services, in particular, the responsibility of M & A Cannot be engaged in the event of an interruption of access to the Platform due to maintenance operations, updates or technical improvements.
In any case, M & A Shall not under any circumstances be liable for the indirect or unforeseeable losses or damages of the User or any third party, which includes in particular any gain, misfortune, inaccuracy or corruption of files or data, loss of image or business, loss of turnover or profit, loss of customers or loss of opportunity linked to any title and on any basis whatsoever.
In addition, M & A Shall not be liable for any delay or non-performance of this Agreement justified by a case of force majeure, as defined by the case-law of the French courts and tribunals.
ARTICLE 9: CONVENTION OF EVIDENCE
Computer systems and files are authentic in reports between M & A And User.
For example, M & A May be validly produced as part of any procedure, for the purposes of evidence, data, files, programs, recordings or other elements, received, emitted or preserved by means of the computer systems operated, on any digital or analog media, and shall prevail, unless there is a manifest error.
ARTICLE 10: INDIVISIBILITE
The fact that any provision of the Agreement is or becomes illegal or inapplicable will in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other terms of the Agreement.
ARTICLE 11: SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The conclusion, interpretation and validity of this Agreement are governed by French law, regardless of the country of origin of the User or the country from which the User accesses Les Sabots De Marie And notwithstanding the principles of conflict of laws.
In the event that a dispute relating to the validity, performance or interpretation of this Contract and would be brought before the civil courts, it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts to which it is expressly attributed jurisdiction, even in the event of summary proceedings or multiple defendants.
The User is informed that he can in any event resort to conventional mediation or any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation for example) in the event of a dispute.
ARTICLE 12: DURATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period, the User is required to respect them from the start of his use of the Services.
The Publisher reserves the right to modify this document at any time and without notice. Users will be notified of each update to the document.